Need a StayCation? — One more week to catch the Sonoma Couny Fair (PHOTOS)
This article was originally published on SFGate.com, where Peninsula Press reporter Erchi (Archer) Zhang is an intern.
Sonoma County, part of California’s wine country, kicked off its annual fair in Santa Rosa on Wednesday, July 25. The 17-day Sonoma County Fair – open until August 12 – hosts a wide variety of events, including the PRCA Rodeo, a Monster Truck Show & Trailer Derby, Destruction Derby, a Jaripeo (Hispanic Rodeo) and Lucha Libre wrestling.
When: July 25 – August 12, closed on Mondays
Where: 1350 Bennet Valley Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
– Gates open daily 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Carnival open daily 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Exhibit buildings open 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
– General admission $10 ages 13 & up
- Children $5 ages 7 – 12
- Ages 6 & younger free
- Ages 7 – 12 free on Fridays
- Seniors 60 & up free on Thursdays
Powered by Facebook Comments